7.2.2 DELETE USER ACCOUNT
Program administrators may delete user accounts by following the steps in the Delete Users – Process Overview.
DELETE USERS ACCOUNT – PROCESS OVERVIEW
- Follow the steps in View Existing Users – Process Overview above to find the user whose account needs to be deleted.
- Click Delete in the row of the user’s account you wish to delete on the User Summary List page.
- Click Delete User on the User Deletion Information page.
- Select the link for the appropriate User ID to open the View/Modify User Information page.
- Click Delete User on the View/Modify User Information page.
In both instances, E-Verify displays the information for the user's account you want to delete. Click Delete User to delete the user’s account.
After you click Delete User, changes will be permanent.